Course is not loading Articulate Storyline 360

Apr 10, 2017

Hi Everyone,

I have created courses trail version on Articulate Storyline 360. But the course is not loading after first page. Please help me.

Best Regards,

Chandu

7 Replies
Ali Goulet

Hey Chandu,

So sorry that you're running into this snag! Is this happening when you preview it in Storyline or just once published? If it's only happening after publishing, what publishing settings are you using and where are you uploading the published output to for testing? You're also more than welcome to share your .story project file here so I can do some investigating on my end. You can add it as an attachment right to a comment in this thread. Thanks! 

Ali Goulet

Hey Chandu! 

Thanks so much for sharing your file here. I'm seeing it get stuck after the first slide while previewing as well so I went ahead and opened a case for you with our Support Engineers. Your case number is 01053435 and one of our Engineers will be reaching out to you to investigate this further. I'll be keeping an eye on it as well and will relay helpful information back here to the thread for anyone who may be following along. 

Ali Goulet

Hey Chandu,

It looks like my colleague Renato sent you some information regarding your case and he was able to discover that the problem was caused by triggers in the slide master. If you don't see that message in your inbox, take a peek in your spam/junk mail to make sure it didn't get filtered to there- it'll be coming from support@articulate.com . If you're still seeing any trouble with the revised file that Renato sent along to you, make sure to reply back to him so he can continue to work with you to get everything resolved. :)

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.