Course scoring over 100% - HELP!

Jul 28, 2016

Hi, we have rolled out a course and one user has come back with a score of 116%? The course contains one quiz at the end consisting of 12 questions. All 12 questions are selected in the Slide Results screen. Can anyone shed any light as to how this happens and if it could happen again?

Thanks

8 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Luke!

I know that I've seen a similar conversation here and it was only happening in the LMS and was not able to be replicated in SCORM Cloud, so I do not have a solution to share with you.

Is there anything in common with the people that are experiencing the issue? Is it a re-try, is there environment similar, have you reached out to SuccessFactors?

Wendy Farmer

Hi Luke

we had a similar issue. Some of our courses use quiz slides throughout the content that we don't want included in the final grade score, then we have a graded quiz at the end.

In some (not all) instances if we had to edit a file and republish, SL would automatically add a checkmark against the 'non-graded' quiz question in the list to be included in the results.  We now have that as an item on our checklist before publish to re-check.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.