Creating a Survey

Mar 20, 2014

I've created a survey and i am publishing the survey to our SABA LMS.  But the survey it is not showing as completed and does not move to my transcrips.  There are two parts to the survey.  Survey 1 and Survey 2  both include 20 pages.  I want to LMS to move my survey to my transcripts and to show completed.  Is this possible has anyone created a survey and publish to an LMS?

Thank you,

Iris Sterling

6 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Iris and welcome to Heroes!

You'll want to make sure you include a results slide with your survey as well, and use that as your tracking method within your LMS. Every LMS is different in terms of how they handle survey responses and the tracking associated, so you may want to check with SABA on if there are any other requirements you need to put in place or where the survey information might be held. 

Leslie McKerchie

Hello Sarah and welcome to E-Learning Heroes :)

Thanks for contacting us for some assistance in creating your survey within your Storyline project.

Are you using a built-in survey slide? When the interaction is submitted, the next slide will be presented by default.

With your permission, I'd like to take a look at your project file to investigate what's happening. You can share it publicly here, or send it to me privately by uploading it here. I'll delete it when I'm done troubleshooting.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.