Customizing Slide Properties in StoryLine 360

Feb 02, 2017

Hello, 

I have been a Studio user for years and just took the plunge into Articulate 360. I can't figure out how to remove the logo from a particular slide. I've gone to slide properties and was able to remove the menu and notes but there's no option for Logo like there was in Studio slide properties or am I missing something or is it done differently. 

I have a title page that I don't want anything visible down the left side of the page, only the controls I've selected to display on the player. 

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! 

1 Reply
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there Carla!

Glad to hear you're checking out Articulate 360! The logo you're referring to is within the player, correct? If so, you can enable or disable the logo from the Player Properties window. If you've enabled the logo in the player, it'll display on every slide even if you haven't included other side bar elements such as the menu. Maybe instead of having the logo as a part of the player, you could place it on your slide master, so it appears in the same place on every slide. You'll have a little more freedom with showing and hiding the logo if you use the slide master instead of the player. I hope this helps!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.