Disable NEXT button

Oct 31, 2016

I have a slide in my project where the user is required to click 4 buttons before they can move on to the next slide, by clicking the next button.

I have disabled the next button at timeline start, then have enabled it when all 4 buttons are in visited state.  This is working well, the button becomes enabled after visiting the 4 buttons.

However I cannot get the NEXT button to advance to the next slide when it is then clicked.  Strangely enough, I have imported the 2 slides into a new project and it works, but not in my original project. 

Any thoughts on this?

5 Replies
Arnold Foss

Michael

Thank you for your replies.

I have it working now.  I redid my entire slide and now it works.  I'm not sure what the problem was but after deleting everything and redoing the slide it is working.  I did not change anything; it is still set up as per the photo I attached.

I recall that the slide was a copy of a previous slide that originally had a submit button on it and I wonder if that was interfering in some manner.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.