Disappearing Slide

Jun 22, 2015

Hoping to find some help with this. I am unable to view the pictures in my final slide although I can hear the narration. This only happens when I publish it. When I am in Storyline, I can view it just fine.

5 Replies
Kartik Tyagi

Hi Heather,

The reason behind your query is related to the publish settings of your course. I think its not published properly or might be you are viewing your project from some different directories where all the other assets of the course is not available such as .story folder and mobile folder which consist all the content of your course.

Heather Gann

Thank you for your reply. I appreciate your help. Would that make just the final slide not appear, but all other content?

Heather Gann
Consultant
Public Consulting Group
Office: (865) 590-7455
Cell: (865) 898-6915

[PCG Logo]

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

Heather Gann

http://s3.amazonaws.com/tempshare-stage.storyline.articulate.com/stp19ogf1n4tnf01hr21jqurqb3qh4/story.html

Here's the link to view it. I've also attached the Zip File. Thanks so much for your review. I received another reply that it may be related to how the module is published, but didn't have any information about what that meant. I removed the IOS/ Mobile Device publish options, thinking that may help. Thanks for your review.

Heather Gann
Consultant
Public Consulting Group
Office: (865) 590-7455
Cell: (865) 898-6915

[PCG Logo]

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.