Discrepancy between Articulate test site output and LMS
I have a strange situation, and I am stumped. I made an edit to a project, literally just adding a comma. I republished the project for LMS, zipped it up, and sent it to our LMS administrator. When I view the project locally, and through the test site (tempshare) I see the comma. When the folder is added to the LMS, everything else works as expected, but the comma is not there. Everyone, on my end (local and through tempshare) and on the LMS end has cleared cache and we have gotten the same discrepancy, through multiple publishes, rename, etc.
I am not so concerned about the missing comma - I am more concerned that this may result in future other discrepancies we may not catch or be aware of until we get user feedback.