Does SCORM2004 work for Surveys?

Jul 12, 2018

Hi everyone

I need to create a survey in Storyline that is compliant for New Staff. They need to agree or disagree with statements.

Can SCORM2004 report the answers of a Survey and what settings would you encourage for LMS reporting?

Any help would be really appreciated on this.

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Sachin!

Here is a list of the survey or quiz data Storyline sends to your Learning Management System.  Once that data is compiled in the LMS database, there's really no limit to what kind of analysis you can perform (assuming the LMS grants access to the data)!  

Publishing for SCORM 2004 will send question text to your LMS, so that'd be the way to go.

I'd recommend reaching out to your LMS Administrator to find out what options they have available for reporting and data analysis.

Leslie McKerchie

I'd agree Sachin. I have seen users mention in the past that survey data reporting varied from LMS to LMS. As you can see from the documentation that Alyssa shared above, we are sending data, but it's up to the LMS to determine how that reports out. I'm not familiar enough with Kallidus to know, so I'd set up a test perhaps and see what results you get.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.