drag and drop

Feb 11, 2014

Is there a tutorial about using drag and drop? I know there is a basic one about using the quiz items, but I am looking for something specifically about drag and drop. Thanks!

6 Replies
susanne flynn

Hi Ashley,

This is somewhat helpful. What I am trying to do is create anassessment with some questions that are drag and drop. Each question needs tobe scored.

I click to add a new slide. I click quizzing. I select Matchingdrag and drop. I put items in the first column and the second column that aresupposed to match. Then I Save and Close. But the items are next to the correctmatch. How do I mix them up so the learner has to select the correct choice? Ilooked at the shuffle answers but this doesn’t seem to work.  

Thanks for all of your help!

Susanne

Susan Sadler

I am working with the free trial ... close to purchasing Quizmaker '13 ... but I am having issues with the drag-and-drop quizzes.  Sometimes the settings work perfectly.  Other times, one of the correct responses does not "take", even though it looks just fine on the settings format slide.

I have tried deleting the matched answer or target and re-creating.  I have tried deleting the drag-drop pair and re-creating.  But it just won't be corrected.  Is there a secret ... order of creation, order of presentation in the time line, size match between answer and target??? Thanks. - Susan

Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro

Susan Sadler said:

I am working with the free trial ... close to purchasing Quizmaker '13 ... but I am having issues with the drag-and-drop quizzes.  Sometimes the settings work perfectly.  Other times, one of the correct responses does not "take", even though it looks just fine on the settings format slide.

I have tried deleting the matched answer or target and re-creating.  I have tried deleting the drag-drop pair and re-creating.  But it just won't be corrected.  Is there a secret ... order of creation, order of presentation in the time line, size match between answer and target??? Thanks. - Susan

Hi Susan,

Welcome to the forums. You mentioned Quizmaker 13. Did you mean to post to that forum? If not, and you meant to be here, could you post your slide?

David Anderson

Hi Susanne -

We've had a couple of good drag-and-drop challenges that might give you some ideas. If any of those examples appeal to you, please let us know and one of us will be more than happy to help you with the specific tasks.

E-Learning Challenge: Creating Custom Drag-and-Drop E-Learning Interactions

E-Learning Challenge: Beyond the Basic Drag-and-Drop Interaction

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.