3 Replies
Maria Costa-Stienstra

Hi, Fabienne,

Thank you for sharing your .story file! As with most things in Storyline, there are several ways to achieve what you are looking for. I am hoping others in the community will chime in with their ideas, but let me offer you mine:

• You can use the variables you created (oval1correct, oval2correct, etc.) and set up a trigger to set the variable to true when oval1 is dropped into depot 1, 2, 3 or 4. You can do the same thing for each of the four ovals you have. 

Windows 10 (1) 2021-02-16 at 11.21.51 AM

• Set the same trigger for each of the four ovals again, but now set the variable to False when the oval is dropped on depot 5, 6, or 7.

Windows 10 (1) 2021-02-16 at 11.24.36 AM

• I created a submit button that checks if all of the variables are true, then shows the Correct layer; or if one of the variables is false, it shows the incorrect layer.
  • The incorrect layer has a retry button, and the correct layer takes them to the next slide. 

I am attaching the edited version of your .story file here. I put a textbox with the variables on the slide to show how they turn true and false as you move the ovals. I also created a short Peek 360 video showing you the expected behavior.

Let me know if this works for you!