drag and drop question

Sep 08, 2015

hi :)

i have a drag and drop interaction where i have 5 icons to drag into 5 answer blocks. i have made it so that when you click on the icons it opens a slide layer with the question. now when i play the slide and move the icon to the answer block it opens up the question slide layer... how do i prevent that?

thanks!

5 Replies
Christie Pollick

Hi, Nicky -- Thanks for your question!

It's always a good idea to attach your .story file, or if privacy is an issue, a pared-down sample so that people in the community can take a closer look and make suggestions. Please use the ADD ATTACHMENT button in the bottom left corner of the reply box in the thread, and you can browse for the file from there. Please also note that if you reply via email, your attachment will not appear here in the thread. Thanks! :)

Christie Pollick

Hi, Nicky -- Thanks for your patience. So, it looks like the triggers you have set up will show the layer when the small box is clicked, however since it is a draggable item, the trigger will not fire until it is unclicked. I also wanted to note that the layer will show no matter where you drage the small boxes, even if a click happens on it without it being dragged to one of the rectangles. Can you please provide a little more info about when or how you would like the layers to appear? 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.