drag and drop question

Jul 05, 2016

I'm setting up a new quiz: I'd like the learner to drag an icon, and when it “drops”, the icon appears in the answer box, but also remains in its original place (because it might/will be used in another answer box, too). In other words, the drag action actually drags a duplicate.

3 Replies
Christie Pollick

Hi, Heidi -- Thanks so much for reaching out with your question! Do you happen to have a file started that you might be able to share here so that others are able to get a better understanding of what you'd like to accomplish? Or for additional design ideas, you are welcome to share over in our Building Better Courses forum here, as well. 

Heidi Jonuschies

Good Morning,

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly!

I have not started this project yet. I only have this PPT mock-up from the
writer.

Does this help?

I thought I could just put one image over another - but if they are
identical and get moved

Around, how do I connect the correct 'right and wrong' response?

Heidi Jonuschies

Heidi Jonuschies | Project Manager | PSG Canada Inc.

phone: 905.336.8383 ext 29 / fax: 905.336.8451 / cell: 416-454-9921

Notice: This e-mail message is privileged, confidential and subject to
copyright. Any unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited.

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

Christie Pollick

Hi, Heidi! 

Thanks for your reply but unfortunately, when you reply via email, any attachment you intended to send are not visible here in the post. Please click here to be taken to the post itself, and then use the grey "ADD ATTACHMENT" button in the bottom left of the reply box.

Also, when you reply via email, details in your signature are visible publicly in your post. Please feel free to use the EDIT button beneath your post to remove that info if you'd like. :)

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.