Edit stock photos outside Articulate 360

Jan 11, 2018

Hi, I have a question regarding the possibility to edit and use the stock photos offered within Articulate 360 outside the tool.

When it comes to .jpeg or .png files, I can insert them in Storyline, right click on them, save them as images and then edit them in Photoshop, although they seem to lose some of their quality when I export them this way.

However, I couldn't find any way to export verctor images in .eps format so that I can edit them in Illustrator. 

Can you please tell me if it is possible to edit these images outside the Articulate suite? Thank you.

2 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Loredana, 

Great question! The Articulate 360 Content Library assets are designed to be used exclusively in 360 apps. 

In case it helps, here's the link to the Terms of Service, as the Content Library assets are for Articulate 360 exclusively. 

Even with that being said, downloading and editing the images has come up a few times and I'd love it if you'd share your thoughts and use case with our team here

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.