Editing a video screencast Storyline 3 or 360

Jul 22, 2020

Hallo,

this link https://community.articulate.com/series/articulate-storyline-360/articles/articulate-storyline-360-user-guide-how-to-edit-screen-recordings

1/ explain Editing a Video Screencast :
A video screencast can be edited like any other video in Articulate Storyline. Just right-click it and select Edit Video. 

But when I right-click in screencast (on screen or on timeline) I don't have "Edit Video".

2/ We can export the video for editing with an another tool (for me hitfilm pro), I can make my changes. But can we import the screencast before editing with hitfilm like screencast in storyline (3).

Thanks a lot for answer.

Chantal

1 Reply
Lauren Connelly

Hi Chantal!

There are two options when inserting a screen recording: Video on a single slide or Step-by-Step slides. 

If you've added the video on a single slide, then you'll see the option to Edit Video when right-clicking! If you've chosen, Step-by-Step slides then you'll see Action Fine Tuning

You can always insert the screen recording again using Record Screen and choose video on a single slide!

Lastly, exporting is simple! Head over here for step-by-step instructions on Exporting a Screen Recording.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.