Eight courses within a course

Mar 03, 2015

Hi ! I am trying to build a course that will at some point need to split into 8 different subjects where students will only complete the subject relevant to them. Is there any way to do this is Storyline 2 and can the player menu be adapted to show only the individual students subject chosen ?

Any ideas ?

3 Replies
Emily Ruby

Hello Lexi,

You could set this up by having 8 buttons on a starting slide where the user selects their subject, and have those branch to different scenes, one per subject. You can change the Menu in the Player tab to show which items you wanted. You could also set up a specific menu for each scene, possibly by using a Lightbox slide.

Lexi baker

Thanks Emily,

I have changed the menu player to hide the different subjects. I'll continue to play and see what else might be an option. Unfortunately there is a lot of looping back to the generic material and the subject specific material so the lightbox solution may be too simple. Thanks heaps though, I learnt something new with the light box purpose !! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.