eLearning with text masses for legal professionals
We are discussing elearning concepts for legal professionals. The advantage is that highest credibility of all media has text. If you give them our text most of them are happy. Manuscripts often have 50-80 pages of text. The second problem is that the authors are highly specialized. Editing the texts of the authors may create a lot of work and coordination because very often an exact wording has to be used. Otherwise the content would be an other.
We will try to move the courses to a more modern look and feel. Here are some ideas we want to discuss with you:
- Very carefull edition of texts. Make sentences shorter, make lists in sentences more visible.
- Add graphics with structure of the contexts.
- Create case studies for introduction to chapters to make the problem more visible.
- Create a more visible structure of a chapter and put the text in a popup window
- Add audio with the same content to the page
- Create an intro video for each course
Who has worked with this target group or similar groups that really like text based content. What do you suggest? Are there any examples available?