ELH #115 - Parallax Effect

Feb 05, 2016

I've been working on the ELH#115 challenge and have gotten my parallax effect to sort of work. I'm hoping that someone might be able to assist me or point me in the right direction.

I am trying to create something similar to this effect incorporating both videos and images. http://whiteboard.is/

I've reviewed many of the samples and I thought I understood it, but it's still not working quite right. I've gotten things to move, but it is not working the way I intended. Any tips or help on how to fix it would be appreciated. My third graphic (Paramedicine-Slider) is not sliding in smoothly. The second graphic (Trades-Slider) is working as intended.

2 Replies
Christie Pollick

Hi, Meaghan -- Thanks so much for reaching out here regarding Using Sliders to Create Parallax Effects in E-Learning #115!

You may find it useful to post your question over in our design-related forum here, or share your file in the Comments section at the bottom of the Challenge itself so that others are able to chime in with ideas or suggestions to assist you further. :)

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.