Email with test score and username on web with 360

Sep 29, 2019

Hello:

A web based client(no LMS) wants a course to generate an email with their name and test score-- but wants this auto-generated. I think I can get away without worrying about the test score, because they are requiring 90% or greater, so could just generate the email if they pass. However, I'm not super familiar with coding, and the default in the app only generates a blank email the user has to send which won't track because there are multiple courses (so a user could just keep sending emails). Is there a way to do this?

I've seen some threads that are 5-7 years old that may not apply. I've also seen some older threads that suggest using 3rd party apps, web forms, and widgets.  Any help would be appreciated.

2 Replies
Jeff R

Thank you! I was able to use the Google Drive version after a lot of trial and error. I am a bit confused about some of the issues (such as needing to use template versus creating a new sheet). I think this will work in the short term, but would like the info on the auto emails-- I'm assuming if the client has a website they are uploading the course to that they are already paying for something-- definitely not my area of expertise.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.