embedding Storyline 360 into webpage, i-frames and beyond

Nov 16, 2016

There have been several past discussions of how best to embed a storyline project into a webpage via i-frame.  I'm wondering how these discussions need to be updates now with Storyline 360 and what are best practices now (e.g. publish only to HTML 5?, how to size the i-frame so that it doesn't look weird on phone, etc).

Ideal for me would be to be able to embed a Storyline project into a wordpress page as easily as it is now to embed a you-tube video.

Also ideal for me would be to upload a project onto a webpage, with no need for any other content on the page other than the storyline, but with my webpage template (header, menu, widgets, footer, etc.) still showing.  Is this now possible somehow with 360?

Thanks so much in advance for any response!

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Gardner,

You may also want to reach out within the Building Better Courses side of the forums for suggestions and ideas in regards to best practices and ways in which folks are using the newer content in an iFrame and mobile devices. This article is for Storyline 1 and 2, although I haven't seen a new article for Storyline 360 yet - but I'd start with those same steps to see how it behaves with the new responsive player as well! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.