Embedding video from YouTube - using Storyline 360

Mar 16, 2018

I have tried and tried and can't seem to get it quite right.  If I publish and run through the course, it works and runs the video fine.  Once I load it into the LMS, the videos don't show up.  EEGADS.  Any suggestions?

Thanks Heroes!

21 Replies
Vicki Frucci

So, did you both follow the steps for embedding as website videos or web objects?  It all works great for me too, until I load it into our LMS.  Then the slides are blank, white, nothing about the videos and they don't auto start.   If you were loading it into an LMS, not a cloud, how would you do it?  I've tried both Website Video and Web Object, but something in the coding I'm doing must not be quite right.    Steps or embedding codes?  EEGADS, Thanks for all your help.  I really appreciate it.  I know we're close.

Vicki Frucci

I agree, it seems it must be in the LMS settings or options.  Our LMS is "Sumtotal product", was called GeoLearning in the original form, then Sumtotal took it over.  Maestro was another version in the beginning.  Had been working pretty well until the changes as a result of the Java Script, Windows 10, Google Chrome, etc., etc. recently.  Sheesh!  Hard to keep up but we're keep at it.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.