Engage Interaction Not Playing in Storyline 360 Project

Jun 03, 2019

Hi,

Has anyone come across this error when using Review 360 to view a Storyline file with an imported Engage interaction using Firefox? I also tried in Chrome. I didn't get an error message but the interaction didn't work. I have audio on that slide and that works. The interaction created was a media panel.

7 Replies
Katie Riggio

Hi there, ELO. I haven't seen that error before, so I'm glad you reached out for help!

To start, I imported a sample Media Panel Engage 360 interaction into Storyline 360, update 28. Here's the Review 360 URL. I'm having trouble reproducing any issues on Firefox and Chrome, so I'll need your help with these key details:

• What Storyline 360 update are you using? To find this detail, click on the Help tab > About Storyline.
  • Was the interaction created in Engage '13 or Engage 360?
  • Is this happening with other projects or a specific one?

We'll figure this out together!

Katie Riggio

Appreciate these extra details, ELO! A few more questions to help us narrow down the source:

Is this happening with other Engage 360 interaction types, or only with the Media Panel one? Also, would you mind sharing your .intr so I can try to replicate the problem on both browsers? You can share it privately by using this upload link. I'll delete it after troubleshooting.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.