Error 406

Aug 20, 2019

We are currently experiencing error 406 in our server for the published storyline activities or quizzes. When our clients access the modules, error 406 appears. Can you help me resolved this error?

5 Replies
Katie Riggio

Sorry you're hitting that, Lorielen!

A few questions to help us unlock this puzzle:

• What browser(s) are you using to view the course?
  • Is this happening with any published output or a particular one?
  • Would you mind sharing the URL to your published Storyline output on your Web Server? We'll try to diagnose the root cause from our end, and delete it after troubleshooting. If you can't share the URL publicly, you can send it in by using this private upload link!
Vincent Scoma

Hey Lorielen,

I appreciate the additional information here!

I see that you are in good hands with our Support Engineers! I will be sure to pass this information along to our team. I will also be following your case to better understand what is causing the issue here. 

If you have any additional questions, please let us know! We are happy to help! 

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Eva Ann,

I took a look at the case that Lorielen worked on with us and we did not hear back from her for resolution.

• Are you experiencing the issue on your own website?
  • Is this happening in a specific browser?
  • Are you able to replicate on another web server, such as Tempshare or Amazon S3?

If you'd prefer to work with us privately and share your link, you are welcome to do so here as well.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.