error

May 12, 2021

Dear Team,

i am attached sample file of storyline

1. after three attempts its showing answer but my condition it should show any answer to move next.

2. if user select correct answer it show star mark so now i need to show for next slide also it should be star in disable mode

5 Replies
Maria Costa-Stienstra

Hi, Rajendra.

Thank you for sharing your .story file!

You set up the question with three attempts, so it includes a Try Again layer. If you want the user to move to the next slide with any of the answers, can you change it to one attempt?

Your incorrect layer also says "Try Again", so I'm a little confused on how you want the navigation to happen in this quiz. 

For the star to show on your second slide after the user correctly answers the first slide, you will need to set up a True/False variable, which becomes True in the correct layer. On your second slide, you can change the state of the Web Slate shape to disabled (Star) if the variable is True

Let me know if this works!

Rajendra Malloju

hi Maria Costa-Stienstra.

Thank for your Reply

I need give three attempts and if user not selected correct answer directly go next slide.

if user selected correct answer star will show and if user will move next slide star should show in disable mode can u work in my story file and please share to me its urgent.