Error Message

Sep 04, 2013

I keep getting this error message when i try to publish my course for an LMS.  I have never seen this message, and I have published this course before with no problem. 

I get it for every slide it tries to publish.

5 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Tina, 

Are you working on a network drive or USB? You'll want to work locally to prevent file corruption or erratic behavior.  Are you seeing the same error message across all your Storyline files, or just this particular one? If it's just this one, can you import the .story file into a new Storyline file and see if that resolves it? If it's happening across all your Storyline files, can you conduct a repair of your Storyline software? 

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Tina,

Thanks for the update - you mentioned it's happening across all slides, but what about all Storyline files? It may be some specific corruption to this particular file, due to not working locally. If that's the case you can try to import it into a new Storyline file. A Storyline software repair won't fix a particular file corruption - just Storyline as a whole if there was a problem. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.