Error Report

Jan 13, 2020

Hi, 

I received the error report in "preview" and "publish" while building a multi-language course (9 languages with a landing page lead to different scene of language). I created 9 different storyline and import it into a mother storyline and publish as 1 SCORM, what should I do with the following error please?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?>
<ErrorReport xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
<UserId>aid|0403c197-6c78-4491-bca6-7f563bc6d54f</UserId>
<HardwareId>DQFX1-S2DU4-UUVT3-D83NM</HardwareId>
<Message>Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.</Message>
<StackTrace> at void System.Text.StringBuilder.ExpandByABlock(int minBlockCharCount)
at StringBuilder System.Text.StringBuilder.Append(Char* value, int valueCount)
at void System.Text.StringBuilder.AppendHelper(string value)
at StringBuilder System.Text.StringBuilder.Append(string value)
at string string.Join(string separator, IEnumerable&lt;string&gt; values)
at string Articulate.Bridgewater.Serialization.Css.CssRule.ToString()
at string Articulate.Player.PlayerWriter+&lt;&gt;c.b(CssRule A_0)
at bool System.Linq.Enumerable+WhereSelectListIterator&lt;TSource, TResult&gt;.MoveNext()
at string string.Join(string separator, IEnumerable&lt;string&gt; values)
at void Articulate.Player.PlayerWriter.a(bwFonts A_0, bwFrame A_1)
at void Articulate.Player.PlayerWriter.b(bwFonts A_0, bwFrame A_1)
at bool Articulate.Player.PlayerWriter.Write(IPlayerContentProvider contentProvider)
at void nt.n()
at void Articulate.Design.Publish.TargetContext+PublishBackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)
at void Articulate.ComponentModel.STABackgroundWorker.a(object A_0)</StackTrace>
</ErrorReport>

2 Replies
Lauren Connelly

Hi SIN!

I'd like to get an extra pair of eyes on this error message, so I've created a case for you to work with our Support Engineers! I just sent an email sharing the next steps so they can troubleshoot this with you. 

We hope not but if you ever run into a similar issue, you can always submit a case with our Support Engineers by visiting www.articulatecase.com/ 

I hope we find the culprit soon!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.