Error when trying to preview

Aug 27, 2020

Hi community, I'm currently experiencing this reoccuring error every time I try to preview my Storyline file. It comes up with the error:

"Articulate Storyline Error Report"

We're sorry, something went wrong with Articulate Storyline and it might close.

You can help us fix this bug by sending us information on what went wrong. Be as detailed as possible - everything helps!

What were you doing before this occurred? Does this error happen regularly?

Can anyone please let me know if they have experienced this problem and if they know how to fix it?

Thank you,

JB

3 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hello Jennifer and Sandra,

Thanks for contacting us to share the error that you are running into with your course preview.

I'm curious if the issue happens in any course you are working on or just this particular one?

• If you cannot re-create the issue in a new course, I would advise you to import the file into a new one and proceed.
  • If it's happening in any/all files, you should conduct a repair of your software.

If you'd like us to take a look, then with your permission, please share your project. You can share it publicly here, or send it to me privately by uploading it here. I'll delete it when I'm done troubleshooting.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.