Exit Button

May 28, 2018

Hi guys,

I just completed a project on articulate 360, in it, i have got about 10 different scenarios and i created an exit slide in the last scene.

However, i want learners to be able to take the 10 scenarios in any order of their choice, but i just realized that because my exit slide is in the last scenario, Learners may just take the last scenario and exit the course from there without completing the remaining 9 scenes.

Please, can any one guide me on how I can ensure that they are not able to exit the course until they have taken the whole 10 scenarios even though i do not want them to take it in order?

Your responses will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

1 Reply
Walt Hamilton

There is a sample program here: https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-storyline/free-sample-restricted-and-free-random-navigation-using-variables-and-triggers that may help you.

It features jumps to different slides, but those "Jump to ..."  triggers can easily be set to jump to different scenes. You want the Free Navigation.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.