Exit Button

Oct 12, 2020

Hello, 

Impossible to quit the module when I click on a quit create button when I am on Firefox and Edge browsers. 

Do you have a solution ? 

Thx

Antonin

3 Replies
Katie Riggio

Hi Antonin,

I'm happy to explore this with you!

First, we have these reasons with solutions for when the exit course trigger doesn't work:

If those tips don't help, are you comfortable with sharing the .story file? Simply use this private case link. That way, I can publish the course on my end and test it in the same browsers!

Antonin Etienne

Hello, 

My file's a web version. So your solutions "Exit course Trigger Doesn't Work in Storyline" doesn't work. 

It's simple, When I'm on Google Chromeor Internet Explorer browsers, I can quit my course. 

When I'm on Edge or Firefox Browsers, impossible to quit the module. And I use the same action --> I click on the Quit button in my course

So do you have a solution or an explanation for me please?

Thx

Antonin

Lauren Connelly

Hi Antonin!

Thank you for the extra details! To make sure, are you publishing the course for HTML5 only? If not, that could be the reason why the exit course button isn't working in all browsers.

If you are still seeing the issue when publishing for HTML only, then we'll want to take a look at your project. Here's a secure upload link. We'll let you know as soon as we receive your file.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.