Exit Button (Storyline 360) Not Working in LMS

Dec 21, 2021

I have several files that I made minor updates to and when I publish for SCORM 1.2, the Exit button no longer works in the LMS. My coworker has files that were published the same and are working. The Exit button is on a Master slide in a template we use, so everything is set up the same. I verified all my settings were the same as the courses she updated, published, and tested.

I've installed the December update. My coworker has not installed the December update and when she publishes my files and we put them in the LMS they work. I've included an image of the error we're getting in the LMS. My publish settings include: Reporting to an LMS - SCORM 1.2, Report Status as - Completed/Incomplete, When the learner has viewed 100% of All Slides in Project. 

Has anyone else experienced this issue with the Dec 14, 2021 update?

3 Replies
Becca Levan

Welcome to E-Learning Heroes, Stephanie!

I'm sorry you've hit this snag, and we're happy to help troubleshoot.

• Have you tried troubleshooting in SCORM cloud to see if the behavior is different? If the Exit button works in SCORM cloud, then we'd recommend connecting with your LMS admin.

We'd be happy to test things on our end if you could share your file in a support case here. We'll reach out with our findings shortly after hearing from you.

Stephanie D'Angelo

Good Afternoon,

I've tested one of the courses in the SCORM cloud and it appears to be working. When I click the Exit button in the course it closed the course and the history shows it as complete. 

At this point we need to have our LMS administrator open a ticket, correct?