Fatal error has occurrred, communication with the server has been lost

Nov 29, 2016

Hi,

We have localized the source build in ZHCN and AR, but in the quiz part when we go through some quiz a error pop is give as "Fatal error has occurred, communication with the server has been lost." Here the build is up to the SCORM and the publish setting is LMS scorm 1.2.

Can you please give us the suggestion how this issue can be resolved. Please see the attached screenshot for reference.

Thanks & Regards,

--Pratik

5 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hey there Pratik.  I see that you're testing in SCORM Cloud...good move.  You mentioned that you localized the source build--do you have different language versions of this Storyline course?  Is the quiz a part of that localization?  Is the quiz a part of your Storyline presentation, or is it referenced as a web object or in some other way?  It is strange to me that just the quiz section would give you that message.

Thanks for the additional info!

Pratik Athane

Hi,

Yes we have different language version of the story-line courses, this error is not occurring for other languages only for ZHCN, Yes the quiz is also localized and is the part of our SL presentation. Course runs proplery but when the user comes to the quiz section and answers 2 or 3 question the fatal error is give.

Let me know is there any solution.

Thanks & Regards,

--Pratik

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.