19 Replies
Michael Hinze

I just had a quick look and noticed a few minor items:

1. There is a typo "Acheivement"

2. Case in the menu is inconsistent, e.g. skills vs. Skills

3. On the screen labelled 'screen recording' the slide audio is overlayed by the audio of the video.

4. On the Branding Section screen, there seem to be two audio files playing at the same time.

Tracy Haas

Got that done but it still allows the user to access the buttons..I can see the layer disappearing when the audio is done but the user can still acess the video and the audio will keep going. Make a file of that slide and I am attaching it..maybe that would make it easier to see what I am missing. THanks!!

Michael Hinze
Tracy Haas

Got that done but it still allows the user to access the buttons..I can see the layer disappearing when the audio is done but the user can still acess the video and the audio will keep going. Make a file of that slide and I am attaching it..maybe that would make it easier to see what I am missing. THanks!!

The shape needs to have a solid fill (yours had no fill) with the transparency set to 100%.

Tracy Haas

So one last question I promise! I have one user on mobile and she is having issues with accessing the next button and the rest of the video once she has played the screen recording (5.5 screen recording in electronic resume screen) Is totally working for everyone else..is this just a Player issue? Here is my link to the published version and my story file is attached. Thanks again!!!!

http://s3.amazonaws.com/tempshare-stage.storyline.articulate.com/sto_1amca34rea5umf54nlhuv3m9/story.html

Christie Pollick

Hi, Tracy -- Really great first effort, and I see you are getting lots of wonderful feedback! As you mentioned you are almost out of time on your trial and were hoping to hear from as many members in the community as possible, I thought I might also let you know that you are welcome to post over in design-related forum here, as well. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.