Feedback

Jul 18, 2014

Is there anything built into Storyline where the learner can give feedback on the course they have just taken?

I know there are the the Likert scale and the results slides, but I am not sure if any of these are what I am needing.

Clearly the information given needs to somehow be accessible or transmitted elsewhere to be seen.

I look forward to your responses!

7 Replies
Tim Naylor

Hiya, thanks for all of the ideas.

I have created a form in Surveymonkey after deciding that seemed to be a good way to do this and then insert the hyperlink into a 'survey' button to go external to view, but at present, the hyperlink tests are opening the correct page, but when published to web the button is failing to work... bit frustrating

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Tim,

Are you testing the published output locally or within the intended environment? If you're testing it locally, it could cause you to encounter security restrictions and elements of your content to fail as described here. There are a few free web servers in that article that you may want to look into for testing methods.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.