Feedback master

Sep 22, 2014

Hi,

I know that the main trend is to discuss about Storyline 2, but my topic will deal with Storyline...

I have a small problem in the creation of files, and in translation for some specific questions.

We created some template files for different kind of questions, including MCQ without any issue.

I asked my brazilian colleagues to translate these same templates from English to Storyline.

For some kind of questions, thye have something really weird

If you have a look to following pictures, especially on the red rectangle, which deals with feedback master (which was well created)

The correct layer shows that (logical way...)

The try again layer shows that

It looks to have for feedback master what should be for the question layer...

When you use that template and you make the exercise: When you make a mistake, there is no feedback, but when your answer is right, feedback returns.

My colleague does not know what happened.

Have you already faced this issue and do you know why it happens?

Olivier

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Jacob,

We're of course still around to help with SL1!

I looked at your screenshots, and tried to see if I could see the same thing in my files - and I couldn't. I don't know that I've seen that behavior before either - so I'd want to start by checking into the following troubleshooting tips:

Also, how did they go about the translation process? Did they use the method here? 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.