Feedback master

Feb 15, 2017

I have created a feedback master and it has 3 layers for Incorrect, Correct and Try again. I have made some changes to the colours of the feedback message and then I changed it back again. But for some reason it's bringing these layers as old style even though they're no where in the feedback master template. is that a bug?

7 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hello Tejas!

Did you follow these steps when creating the new Feedback Master layouts? Also, are you sure the feedback layers in your course are utilizing the correct layout? You can verify which layout you're using by first selecting the feedback layer, then right-clicking in the gray area offstage. Hover over Layout, and select the layout you'd like to apply.

If you don't mind sharing your file, I'd be happy to take a look!

Tejas Shah

Hi Alyssa,

Thanks for getting back to me. Please see the file attached. You can see in the feedback master that I have created my own feedback master for correct, incorrect and try again options.

See the question on the slide 1.6 and you can see the feedback layers appear correctly. However, look at the slide after that (1.7), you can see that the feedback layers are different (different colours). I made those colour changes long time ago in a different storyline file and you can clearly see they don't belong to feedback master, where are they coming from?! It's really annoying me as I've spent entire day on it to play around but still puzzled!!

You can try and create a new graded question yourself on my storyline file and you will see that layers being used for feedback are not same as the ones in my feedback master. Even if you apply the profile layout, it doesn't change!

Hope you can work this out for me.

Thanks,

Tejas Shah| Process Improvement Manager | Center of Excellence, CS

Alyssa Gomez

Thanks for sending over your file! I can see that the colors on the Feedback Layers of slide 1.7 (and any new quizzing slides added after that) are wrong and seem to somehow be disconnected from the Feedback Master. I've never seen behavior like that before, so I'd like to get your file in the hands of our Support Engineers to take a closer look. Would you mind sharing it with them here? And please let me know your case number so I can follow along, as well. :)

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.