Feedback slide background
Hello, I'm having an issue with feedback layers showing a black background instead of white (as it shows on the feedback master). This is a new issue since the last software update. In the same story, I have set up a freeform quiz slide, using feedback layers which show as they should, so this is very odd.
I have tried:
- Moving the slide into a new SL file
- Deleting feedback layers and recreating these, applying the feedback master layout
- Changing the background from black to white for these layers (it seems to be defaulting to black for some reason). This doesn't seem to change it.
- Checking the feedback master (it is showing as it should in white)
* I am just using the modern default feedback master. No changes have been made to this.
Slide attached, so hopefully someone can see something I can't.