File Permissions and Web Object Picture
I'm posting this because I ran into a problem yesterday while designing for a client. I was working with a web object, and designing an image for it. My usual work process is: to create an image, add it to the Storyline file to see it in context, and then overwrite the image as needed to make adjustments.
I discovered that when Storyline uses an image for a Web Object, it locks the permissions of the image file. The only way I can overwrite the image to tweak it, is to quit Storyline, overwrite the image, and then relaunch the application.
This is very tedious. If anyone has had a similar issue, or found a way to work around the problem, that would be great.