Font problem

Apr 21, 2020

I have a project set up with Gotham Rounded as a font - this is free to download from many places on line - I have tried a few different places. Everytime it works at first, but once I have turned my computer off and then on again the font looks fine in preview, but all crazy in publish or preview - any ideas what the problem is?

https://360.articulate.com/review/content/69890294-c327-45e2-b607-4005ec966d89/review

2 Replies
Vincent Scoma

Hi Lizzie,

Happy to jump in here!

Will turning off Modern Text Rendering make my text blurry?

I am glad to hear that turning off Modern Text Rendering helped. This won't make your text blurry; modern text rendering helps with retaining the format of your text on all browsers. If the classic text appears to be working fine for your project, there's no need to switch to modern text. You can find more details on this here: 

In regards to why it stopped working, there could be a couple of reasons here. Just to rule this out:

If you can share your file with us, we are more than happy to take a closer look! You can share files in this thread, or you're always welcome to share them privately here. We'll let you know our findings and will delete it after having a closer look!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.