Font sizes

Feb 10, 2015

Is there any way to get the font sizes to stay the same when I import a PPT over?  Even when I try to change them one will say 16 but be different from the next slide. Thanks,

3 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Diane,

I'd first want to confirm that you're working on local project files as detailed here and following these steps to import your powerpoint file. It doesn't sound like you're running into one of the issues here with how Powerpoint to Storyline is not a one to one conversion, but we'd be happy to take a look at your file and see what's happening if you could share a few powerpoint slides here. 

Diane Dauble

Thanks for the feedback. I did not realize I could go in and adjust the sizing. Unfortunately I am deep into a Compliance program where I have made several changes in Articulate so I am assuming there is not much I can do. My only solution in the past has been to create a new slide of the one that won't change size. Thanks,

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail. We appreciate your cooperation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Diane,

Without seeing the actual sizing issue and set up - I think likely making a new slide is the best bet to ensure you can set everything to be as you'd like. 

Also, just as an FYI when you reply via email your signature is included here in the forums. You're welcome to edit the post to remove that information if you'd like. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.