Format Painter

May 27, 2016

Hi all, After double-clicking on Format Painter, I've been unsuccessful in applying states from one object to others., even within the same slide, when I click on them.  The state doesn't get transferred.  Can anyone help me.  I seem to be doing exactly what is shown in the tutorials when Format Painter is used.

5 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Michael!

Are you having trouble across files or with one project in particular. Mine seems to be working as expected.

If it's just one file, you may want to import into a new file to see if the issue is eliminated. If it's across files, I would recommend to be sure you are on the latest update, which is Update 9 (this will repair your software as well).

Michael Mullarkey

Leslie,

I believe I figured out what I was doing wrong. I was click on the center of a tab with text inside instead of the border of the tab. Once I noticed the difference between the two conditions, I ensured I was clicking on the border of the tab and then I was able to apply Format Painter to the other tabs.

Thank you for your response. The program has been running pretty well.

Mike

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.