Free: SL360 Self-Talk Template

Feb 03, 2020

Self Talk Template and Example

self talk speech bubbles

Preview

Download

Inner voice...It can be positive or negative. When I started creating e-learning, I was terrified of sharing examples. After posting my first example to the Articulate community, I was filled with self-doubt. My inner voice said:

‘I shouldn’t have posted that. Now everyone will see how bad I am at this. I don’t know what I’m doing. Everyone else is more qualified.’

Thankfully, the community was super supportive and encouraging. It didn’t matter if my example was far from perfect or that I included a few too many over-the-top animations. Luckily, no one died from my bullet points. By sharing my example, I was able to receive a lot of helpful feedback. I found that others had similar questions, and as I grew, I was able to start helping others along the way.

I’ve learned that negative self-talk isn’t a reflection of reality. It only paralyzes and prevents us from seeing the good we can do. I hope this example encourages you to be kind to yourself.

Notes:

You can print the last slide. Shoutout to Owen Holt for making it super easy to add a print button. Here’s his tutorial.

If you like the fonts I’ve used, you can download them here:

Hansief

FutureHandwritten

26 Replies