Freeform questions

Mar 31, 2020

Hi everyone,

Just a question if I may...

I am producing an e-learning project for my company and this is comprised of a series of screens that are Freeform questions that are of the hotspot variety.

I have published this and gone through this clicking on all the right areas and at the end I have a screen with a button so that the user can go through this again.

Unfortunately, with these screens, this little spinning black and white circular icon and if the original hotspot icon is too small with this icon on top then I can't click to go to the next screen! (see attached)

Now, is there anything in the preferences to allow me to make this little icon disappear?

Thanks for any help in advance!

Keith

keith_trodden@yahoo.com

3 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Keith,

I'm glad to see that Walt was able to pop in and offer some additional ideas here.

I did want to mention that we are tracking a feature request to allow customization of the hotspot marker/indicator. I've added this conversation to the report as well.

I wanted to share some information about how we manage these feature requests as that may be helpful.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.