From One Slide to Another
Hello. I have reached a problem I can't solve. Hope you can help me:
- I am trying out Storyline and I made two slides in one scene.
- In the SlideMaster, I put a navegation bar with "next slide" and "prev slide" buttons.
- Therefor, I desactivated the default "prev and next" buttons.
- I also desactivated the automatic navegation, be cause I want the learner to pas on the pages.
You follow me so far? The this happened:
- The second slide moved to one side of the first slide and, apparently, it does not count as "next slide", be cause, when I hit the "next button" I made, it does not send me to the next slide.
- So, I changed the slides to pass on automatically... then, the second slide moved below the first one, as it should be, but now, it moves automatically.... and the next button STILL does not work. I have to wait untill the tie is up, and Articulate moves to the next slide by its own (when it does, the "prev button" does work).
I'm not sure if I made myself clear. I just one my course to be controled by its own navigation bar.