From Storyline 3 to Storyline 360

Oct 23, 2018

How can a project developed by an agency in Storyline 3, be imported in my  Storyline 360 account? I want to embed it into a RISE module and the only option to do so is to import it from my Storyline 360 library.

4 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Ariane,

Storyline 3 projects can always be opened and edited with Storyline 360. (In comparison, Storyline 360 projects can be opened and edited with Storyline 3 except when they include new features that exist only in Storyline 360). 

So in short - all you'll need to do is open up the SL3 .story file in Storyline 360! 

Once you open there you'll be able to publish to Review and add to your Rise course as a Storyline block! 🌟

Ariane Seyfarth

Hi Ashley,

thanks for your reply.

For test purposes the agency sent me a SCORM zip. package from Storyline 3, which I assume is the format the project gets exported in. Now I looked through all files and cannot find a single file in .story format. Do you know why this is?

Maybe there is another format other than SCORM in which the project can be shared?

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.