'g_BTinCan' is undefined : AO publication problem after update 1
We just had the update 1 installed last night. I published two courses yesterday with storyline, and they were working fine!
After update 1, we published one of the course again this morning to include updates. Now this course won't open in Internet Explorer 8, because 'g_BTinCan' is undefined. I tried in Firefox and it works, but all my learners are in an Internet Explorer environment!
Here is the error message I get (It is in French, please let me know if you need translation). I tried going to the mentionned URL, if a copy of the two files would be helpful, please let me know.
Thank you in advance!