Glitches when publishing to video from Storyline

Apr 17, 2020

Hi there ... here's my problem. I'm trying to publish to video from Storyline and am experiencing flashes or glitches during animations. I've looked at the troubleshooting checklist and have moved all my files onto the C drive on the Parallels side of my Mac. It's not the graphics that are misbehaving, rather the embedded icons and words that are flashing as they animate. What have I done wrong? Here's one of the files.

Thanks for your help!

14 Replies
Lauren Connelly

Hi Ellen!

Thank you for sharing the video! I see exactly what you're describing. The animations flicker throughout the video, specifically the last minute or so.

Do you mind sharing the .story file so I can test it on my end? You can either share it in this discussion by using the Add Attachment button or share it privately by using this link. Either way, we'll take a look and share our findings!

Jacqueline Dawes

Hi Leslie, the case# is 02277308

They provided a work around but I had already reverted to a previous version (before January) and that seemed to do the trick. The work around also involves publishing in lower quality which is not ideal. It's been logged as a bug so hopefully it gets worked out. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.