Glossary

Jan 06, 2014

Hello, I know this topic has been covered a lot already, but I'm wondering if anyone can help with specific advice?

I need to create a Glossary for a module, preferably as similar in look and feel to the one attached as possible (this image is from Lectora, although it may be a Flash element as the original version was a Flash module). I would like it to open & close with the click of a button from the menu bar at the bottom.

Unfortunately I don't have Engage, but that type of glossary would certainly be acceptable. Can anyone think of any way of creating this other than using layers for each letter? If I do go down the route of building manually, could I add the layers to the slide master, and use a button on the menu bar with a variable & a trigger on each slide to launch from the master?

The built-in glossary will work as a last resort- is there a way I can launch it from the module without using the button in the player?

Thanks for your help. It's quite frustrating that I'm limited to copying the style below when building in Articulate, but I've created a few courses (without glossary) that look and feel very similar, albeit with some manually produced elements, such as the progress bar.

3 Replies

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.