6 Replies
mwilliams@breg.com Williams

Hi Ashley,

I apologize. I thought I attached the image.
[cid:image001.png@01D41A79.70729730]

How can I save the project I have been working on?

Thanks for your help!

Mike

Remember, “tellin’ ain’t trainin’…”

Michael Williams
National Sales Training Manager
Breg, Inc.
2885 Loker Ave. East
Carlsbad, CA 92010
C: 801.635.7773
mwilliams@breg.com
[Breg, Inc.]

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Mike,

It looks like you replied via email, which won't allow any attachments to come through, although your signature does. You can remove that if needed by clicking ‘Edit’ beneath your response. Here’s a quick Peek video if you need help.

If you can click here you'll be brought back to this discussion page and you'll be able to add the attachment using the button at the bottom of the reply window. 

mwilliams@breg.com Williams

Hi Ashley,

I am getting the error box that says,

This project could not be saved.
Cannot access a disposed object.
Object name: ‘StoryPackage’.

Using Windows 10
Version 1803
64-bit

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Mike

Remember, “tellin’ ain’t trainin’…”

Crystal Horn

Thanks for sharing the message, Mike.  Here are a couple of steps that you can try:

• First, make sure you're saving to your local C: drive.  Working on a network drive or a USB drive can cause erratic behavior due to latency, such as file corruption, an inability to save changes, and loss of resources.
  • If you're working locally, try doing a "Save As," and give that file a slightly different name.
  • You can also clear your temp files:

a.)  Make sure you are completely logged off from Articulate 360. Here's how: https://articulate.fyi/2q1uuFU 
    b.)  Open Windows Explorer, type %temp% in the address field, and press Enter. 
    c.)  When your temp directory opens, press Ctrl+A to select all the temp files, then press the Delete key on your keyboard. 
    d.)  A few temp files may currently be in use that can't be deleted. When prompted, you can skip those.

Let me know if that helps!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.