HELP! How do I publish a Question Bank from Storyline 360 to Word?

Aug 27, 2021

I need to publish a Question Bank in Storyline 360 to Word for archiving purposes.  I can't find the instructions.  Please help!  :)  Thanks!

4 Replies
Penny Spacht

Hi Maria! Thank you for the response. Unfortunately, I couldn’t see the images you provided; however, you pointed me in the right direction. I ended up duplicating the course and deleted everything except the quizzes. This allowed me to print only the questions instead of the entire course. I also found that going to Story view and double clinking on the thumbnail worked best for me. Otherwise, when I attempted to unchecked Draw questions randomly from Slide>Question Bank, it wouldn’t allow me to save the changes.

I inherited this course from a former teammate, who inherited it from another, who inherited from another, etc. The original course goes back to 2010 and was systematically upgraded (imported) with each new version of Studio. The last “owner” imported it to Storyline. It’s just a plain buggy file. It needs to be recreated in a “clean” copy of Storyline.
Thank you again for the help!
Penny