help me to found stable build storyline 360

Feb 14, 2018

In 31 January Articulate released new build wih more bugs.

After that 1 February Articulate released new build that remove some big problems like "slides might not load, hover states might not work, or drag-and-drop submit buttons might be unresponsive".

But this build don't removed another problems like bug with trigger "change state of object when media completes". After found this bug we installed old build that released December 15.

We started to work witth this build but many students have problem with drag and drop.

I open Storyline 360 release notes and saw that in January 23 build (next after our) Articulate fixed: "Drag items with states wouldn't always drop onto targets in HTML5 output".
It's looks like our problem.

Tell me, please, what version of storyline works stable with drag and drop and without other big bugs with states, variable and others?

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Daniil, 

I'm sorry you ran into another issue with this update, but I saw you already started a support case! Thanks for sharing with our team. One of my colleagues will be in touch soon to help troubleshoot this issue and get you back up and running! 

I'll follow along as well so that I can update this forum discussion. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.