[Help please!] translation export font display issue
I have a need to translate several courses to Polish and want to make use of the translation export/import feature. Alas, I've run into an issue that I can't seem to find a way around.
When I view the exported Word file the font is... well... caddywhompus. (See screenshot)
Things I've tried:
- Ensuring that all font sizes are whole. (Not .5)
- Ensuring that I'm doing the exporting with a local native and not on a network drive.
- Combing through all text boxes in the Storyline file to see if anything is weird... nothing strange found.
- The font used is HelveticaNeueLT in a few different variations.
- In some parts of the export the fields are perfectly fine with the same font and same font size.
- If I adjust the row size/margins/etc. in the exported file the font refuses to correct - see the wide row below.
This is a problem for us as our translators won't be able to figure out what these fields say. I've attached the export as well - I hope someone has an answer!